Why successful people work on one thing at a time?
Thursday, February 22nd 6-8pm
Limited to 7 members
Register here: https://nsbemasterlifeevening.eventbrite.com
*Your meal will not be covered by NSBE HP so please plan accordingly.
Menu and More info:https://steak48.com/steakhouses/houston/
Complimentary Valet at Front of restaurant or Parking Garage.
We would like to partner with the Houston NSBE professional chapter to work on a progressive plan to improve the success rate of the students, to give them confidence in their abilities and to support them as we can on some of their projects.
NSBE STEM sessions are 3:30pm – 5:30pm on:
- February 27th
- May 22nd
If you are interested in participating as a volunteer, please email, Eric Griffin email@example.com.
March 21 – 25
On Site: $450
Click here to register: https://connect.nsbe.org/Meetings/Meeting.aspx?ID=3601.
Registration opens February 23rd
Requirements to Participate:
- Active member of collaborating professional organization
- A university degree equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied sciences.
- A 2-year science or engineering degree or a 4-year advanced degree in a field other than science or engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years’ of active practice in support of petroleum engineering or in the application of science to the petroleum industry
DC is coming to HOUSTON in September 2018!
- What is PDC?
- A NSBE conference that was created and solely developed by the NSBE Professionals
- PDC Planning Committee is looking for volunteers!
- For more information, please contact Jessica Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org