On behalf of NSBE and the NSBE Houston Professionals chapter, We would like to extend our warmest thanks for your pledge to membership. As we begin the 2018-2019 NSBE year, it is a great time to take a moment and reflect the accomplishments the NSBE Houston Professional chapter has achieved throughout the 2017-2018 year:
- Increased local membership by more than 50%.
- Continued success of the ‘A Walk for Education’ initiative where chapter members provided over 100 students information on scholarships, college majors, and financial resources.
- Continued success of the Fresh Start Program where chapter members partnered with local universities to provide a full day of STEM related activities and experiments to elementary and middle school students.
- Successfully held our 20th Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquet where gave provided $20,000 in Scholarships to 14 well deserving high school and college students.
- Rising Leaders Summer Program:2nd Annual mentoring program for NSBE Houston Area interns looking to connect with professionals for development
- Awarded 2017 – 2018 Diamond Chapter of the Year
- Awarded 2017 – 2018 National Professionals Chapter of the Year
- Awarded 2017-2018 5x Region V Chapter of the Year
Again, We invite you to join us and our NSBE counterparts on this journey because it is through your support that we can continue to attain our objectives. If you have any questions regarding your membership or require more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Deitrick Franklin | Amandi Rhett
NSBE Houston Professionals
2018 – 2019 Membership Co-Chairs
For our new / returning members, click below to join us / Pay your membership dues!MEMBERSHIP DUES